In these current financial times there has been a devastating effect on people’s financial future, and there has never been a greater need for what we do.
People need to make more money, save more money and get educated about how to plan and prioritise their financial needs to help reach their goals.
- 83% of Australian car owners insure their car BUT only 31% insure their incomes. Source: lifewise.org.au
- 20% of mortgage defaults are due to "illness or accident in household" Source:Mortgage default in Australia: nature, sources and social and economic Impacts, Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute, March 2010
- 86% of Australia's 5.5 million baby boomers are financially under-prepared for retirement. Source: REST Industry Super Fund, commissioned white paper report, JAN 2013
- 50% of Industry Super Fund Members are underinsured by $100,000 for life insurance. Source: lifewise.org.au
- 22% of Australians don't have any life insurance at all and those who did have cover only averaged $210,976 where an amount of $670,621 was actually required. Source:DEXX & R
- 60% of families with dependents didn't have sufficient life insurance to financially care for the family for any more than 12 months should the main breadwinning parent die. Source: Investment and Financial Services Association (IFSA)
- The average Australian spent $15,859 on their credit card during 2013 -- a rise of 3.8% from 2012. Source: MasterCard Papers Australia, MARCH 2014
- The average Australian had a credit limit of $9,329 on their credit card during 2013 -- a rise of 0.8% from 2012. Source: MasterCard Papers Australia, MARCH 2014
There has never been a better time to start a new business with Charles Alexander!