What Your CMA Can Do For You
To help families better understand the process of selling a home, Charles Alexander Real Estate offers the Comparative Market Analysis (CMA).
The CMA gives a detailed overview of the current market value of your home and suggests a personalized strategy for you to place your home on the market.
The CMA is complimentary, confidential and customised for every family that Charles Alexander Real Estate serves.
WHAT THE CMA COVERS
Full property assessment
- key selling features
- property size
- refurbishment and minor renovation recommendations
- outdoors areas
- number of bedrooms
- comparison to neighbouring properties in terms of value
- an assessment of your property's location
- its proximity to local attractions,
- nearby amenities
- potential buyer appeal
- an analysis of current market trends and the performance of similar properties in the area, and;
- how much you could expect to achieve for your property
Our aim is to guarantee the highest standard of service from our Personal CARE Consultants to ensure your sales process is as transparent and stress free as possible, and that you receive the best possible price for your property.
We’ll work with you, providing experience and tailored advice to best prepare your property for sale. Our Personal CARE Consultant is an easy way of communicating with you once you’ve listed your property with us.